Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Project Orgasm

I have to leave in five minutes, and I haven't posted to this blog in two months. That math doesn't quite work, but I did want to address Project Orgasm before I go with a contribution, even if brief.

The orgasm I want to contribute to is the non-physical, non-touching, purely verbal orgasm.

This gem is one discovered only through my connection with my Owner. I remember when I first began to wonder if it would be possible. We were long-distance, talking on webcam and MSN Live chat and I was staring into Her eyes, looking up at Her from where I sat, curled up, in my overstuffed armchair that I'd pulled in front of the computer. I was comfortable, clothed, having our usual evening, and absolutely enraptured by the sound of Her voice.

We hadn't met yet, we were lovers, playmates and friends and She was my Dominant, even then. But it was Her voice as She talked to me in low tones, that had me aroused beyond belief. Every nerve in my body was thrumming with desire and heat and anticipation for... I don't know what....

And I remember saying, so softly, "Sometimes, I wonder if You could make me cum with only the sound of Your voice." I'll never forget the way Her eyes twinkled and the slow smile that meant She took it as a challenge, and was accepting it.

A few days later, late in the evening, in our usual spots, She began talking - a live erotic story for my benefit as She described actions. We were past this point, usually, in our play as the cam and voice and chat allowed us to interact in more dynamic ways. She often had me using toys on myself and cumming by the touches I administered at Her command. But not this night.

On this night She ordered my stillness as I just listened to Her. The cadence of Her voice as it rose and fell describing as scenario between us, describing touches in excruciatingly delicious detail, and Her voice - always rising and falling in perfect harmony with the story She was weaving.

She spoke for a long time, and I was transfixed and my body responded in such intense ways it was nearly painful as She worked me over with Her words. She was watching me, watching my face, the intensity of my eyes and She played me like the finest instrument. When I felt as though my body could not possibly pulsate any more intensely than it was already, She stopped, the quiet itself stroking my body from a thousand directions and ordered, "Cum!"

And I did.

Ever since that night, My Owner can make me cum, on command, without even touching me. It takes determination, connection, and the right mindset between us - and it is complicated to explain, but when She sets out to do it, it always works. Sometimes, it works without touch or build-up but merely a countdown as She whispers in my ear 10.... 9..... 8..... until She reaches 1 and presses Her lips against my ear to growl "Cum!" or sometimes, it is as it was that first night, minutes upon minutes of agonizingly detailed storytelling and often it is somewhere in between the two.

But, it is the only orgasm I know that simultaneously satisfies and teases. I think it is one of my Owner's favourite activities both because it can be done so subtly and because it is an exquisite kind of torment. I must concur that it is a sweet paradox, indeed.

4 comments:

littlegirl said...

It's so nice to see your writing again! Welcome back. This is super sexy and compelling. I sooo wish I could do this. I've had the experience of sitting next to someone whose voice just *struck* me down there, but never would have thought at that time (I was a teenager) that I could cum this way.

Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

this is so interesting, because it's similar to my experiences with cumming on command, but very different at the same time. i suspect that everyone who has this type of orgasm has it in a completely different way. and i LOVE reading about it. :)

good to see you publishing, alena!

nebbish said...

That's amazing! I wish I had the ability to cum on command. I'm almost jealous of you & Persephone for this amazing ability.

I also find it incredibly romantic, that you have that strong of a connection with your owner :]

alena said...

Thank you all so much. :-) This was quite the delectable topic, thank you littlegirl for the inspiration! :)

I know what you mean, meg! I think that the inner workings of our minds is what makes this sort of orgasm so highly personalized for those who like playing this way!!

nebbish, I try to be really honest about this type of orgasm. If the physical sensations aren't there to make it a "textbook" orgasm, then I can't have that type of orgasm on command... but I certainly cum on command for my Owner, in the sense of the word that I associate with cumming/orgasm that is not always exactly textbook. There is a peak of sensation that is linked directly to the interaction with Her. :) I actually really get the romantic aspect too!! *blush* Thank you!