Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wrecked...

I got some really bad news yesterday - the loss of someone very dear to me. I am not myself, but in some way I find enormous comfort in my submission. I fear that I am at risk of becoming so overwhelmed by emotions that I just don't do anything. Doing some chores and keeping up the expectations my Owner has of me during my time off of work will be a healthy outlet I think.

One of these expectations is to update this blog daily. I missed yesterday but had begun a post which I will finish - see below...

----

My Owner has been a ravenous beast the last few days, and I am certainly not complaining! Sunday night... well... you've already read about Sunday night!

As it just so happens, my beloved Owner really... REALLY liked reading about the events of Sunday night! She was in a Mood when I got home and ordered me upstairs where She proceeded to ravish me again!

She proceeded to use me quite thoroughly again on Tuesday night....

And Wednesday afternoon, it all culminated in an afternoon romp whereupon She stripped me bare, filled me with the Nexus plug in my ass, the Smartballs in my cunt and the Layaspot vibe against my clit and layed me, face down, on the bed where She gave me the most mindblowing spanking and caning of my life. Filled like that, I was simply immobilized. I couldn't squirm (well, I could but it was pretty overwhelming when I tried, so I didn't). And when She ordered it, as She spanked me ever harder, I came - my whole body exploding as She paddled my ass so hard with Her bare hands.

Four solid days of hot, hot sex and I am a very contented slave, in that way, with the marks to prove it.

And, my Owner? She is a 'tudmuffin!

No comments: