Thursday, December 17, 2009

Place of Vulnerability

A couple of months ago, Syr, a friend of ours, and myself were at our local toy store, perusing the goodies for sale. Syr needed a new cock, having just discovered that She had to retire the previous one.

It took us a long time to pick out a new cock, the last was so beloved by us both. Sadly, however, the previous one had been discontinued as had its similarly sized competitor. Are there no size queens left in queer-ville?!? Why do the biggest, juciest cocks keep getting discontinued?

In any case, we did find a deliciously smooth cock while, of slightly less girth, was still nice and long. Syr was dubious about the lack of texture along the cock - but all I could think of was how lovely it would be to suck such a smooth, silky cock. When I mentioned this perk to the texture, Syr felt a lot better about Her choice. But, I digress...

I was still browsing the store, just for fun, when my eyes fell on a small display of little, silicone butt plugs. Syr saw where my eyes were and breezily ordered, "Pick one." and then wandered away.

I stood there, silently stammering surprise and weak objections in my head while Syr was likely slyly watching (and enjoying) my stunned silence. I spun and gave Her a questioning look. She'd never shown any interest in exploring anal play before. She just nodded and reiterated - "Pick one."

I could feel myself blushing as I thought of the possibilities. I'd only explored anal play twice before. Once was pleasant, once was not with the 'not' being more recent but there was something so thrilling about the way my Owner so casually decided that She wanted to give it a try.

I settled on a small, smooth, gently curved plug that didn't seem too intimidating and noticed that even the thought of Syr pressing it into my ass filled me with a deep sensation of what it feels like to be truly owned - of knowing that every part of my body is available for Her use.

It was several days later when Syr first played with me, there. I remember, still, how intensely and quickly I dropped into the sweetest subspace the moment I heard the snap of the latex glove she put on. The feeling of Her finger, pressing into me there was scary but not really. I was awash with trust and submissive adoration, even then. I knew I was safe, but it was such a deeply vulnerable feeling. The plug, being not much larger than Her finger felt wonderful once it was inside me. The result was that we both very much enjoyed the experience and were eager to repeat it.

One night, Syr pressed the plug inside of me, and had me get dressed again and proceed with my usual activities while filled. This was amazing as the plug was comfortable but it was not possible for me to ignore it and so even the simplest activity made me hyper-aware of my submission and vulnerability. The base of the plug being round though created some irritation after I'd worn it in this way for a while. My Owner mentally filed this information away.

Syr experimented with fucking me while the plug was in but it was so smoothly curved and small that it doesn't like to stay in whilst I am being filled with my Owner's cock. Several positions later, Syr found a way to make it work for the time being and it was amazing the sensations it provoked.

Then, a month or so ago, Syr and I were at a local exhibition of adult sex-related products and services, when She found a really lovely little anal toy called the Nexus Duo, which I just discovered is now discontinued! I'm glad we got one when we did! This little guy has a very narrow neck before the flared base which happily is not big and round but longer, more anchor shaped which means it can comfortably stay in my bum for longer periods without irritating me. It also... vibrates. It's not terribly quiet, that way, but for non-vibrating could discretely be worn under clothes for longer periods of time.

We've only had the opportunity to play with the Nexus once, so far - thanks in large part to the craziness of this time of year - but the once was... VERY exciting.

Syr pressed it into me, while it was vibrating, and I went wild. So wild, in fact, that She decided to turn the vibration off so that She could fuck me properly while it was inside me. It stayed put, much to Her satisfaction, and She added a small cozy and smooth vibrator to my clit while she fucked me and I am fairly positive that I turned myself inside out when She finally gave me permission to cum. It was one of the most explosive orgasms I have ever experienced.

While we have only just begun to explore anal play, I must say that what stands out for me is the utter and total vulnerability and submission I feel when my Owner accesses this part of my body.






No comments: