Monday, December 21, 2009

Body, Mind, Heart, and Soul

My Owner was going out to do some Christmas shopping but before She left, She gave me my orders. "Every hour, on the hour, you are to play for five minutes - but you may not cum. You may not cheat, you must play like you MEAN it." I looked up at Her, pouting just a little. I was already desperate for Her cock, it had been too long, and this assignment meant certain torture. But Syr followed this up by adding, "And if you are a very good girl, and don't cheat, I might let you suck my cock later." A warm heat rushed through me. My Owner knows how much I love worshiping Her cock with my mouth.

Thankfully, Syr's errands didn't take as long as expected. I'd had to play at 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm, and She was home by 6:30. She is more efficient than I when She shops. When She got home, it was clear She was exhausted by the experience of braving the Christmas crowds. Her feet hurt, Her legs were sore and She was tired. She took a hot bath and I finished up the wrapping I was doing. We chatted for a bit and then She decided it was time for bed and maybe a movie. I made it clear that while the assigned torture had been... well.. torture, I knew She wasn't feeling Her best and suggested a movie. "Maybe..." She noncommittally replied and headed upstairs to leave me to do the tidying up and shutting down of the house for bed.

When I got to the bedroom, Fully clothed, my Owner stood before me, arms crossed over Her chest and eyes flashing with Her particular brand of mischief. I was caught off guard and my eyes fell to the thick hardness I could see under Her pants, along Her thigh. I grinned wickedly and impishly back at Her, feeling rather bold myself.

In a flash, my Owner had my nipples between Her fingers, through my thin tee-shirt. (She has such a knack for finding them instantly!) and She pulled them up forcing me up onto my tiptoes as I whimpered in protest. "What is that defiant look all about?" She growled.

"What defiant look?" I replied, the bratty side of me not quite ready to settle down yet...

"That one." Syr replied looking directly into my eyes as She suddenly pulled my nipples harder.. and higher until I whimpered in pain.

"Now," She began, "who owns you?"

"You do, Syr" I meekly replied, squinting my eyes against the sharp pain in my nipples.

Satisfied for the time being, She released my nipples. "Why are you still dressed?".

I quickly tugged my tee shirt up over my head and unclasped my bra, tossing both to the side.

"Keep going." Syr demanded as I removed my pants and panties, standing naked in front of Her. She pressed against me, the cotton of Her black, sleeveless shirt brushing across my sensitive nipples as She took my wrists and pinned me up against the cold wall behind me eliciting a gasp of shock.

With Her knee, She pressed my thighs apart and leaned into me with Her body - making me acutely aware of Her, fully clothed, and me fully nude. She knows how the contrast of clothed versus non-clothed affects me and, as intended, I felt my place acutely. She kissed my neck, Her teeth nipping at me, growling against me before letting go and stepping back to the center of the room. With one finger pointed down, She snapped and I moved to stand in front of Her. Her hand tangled in my hair and pulled me to my knees in front of Her.

"Open my pants, slave." She murmured, Her voice husky with desire.

My fingers moved, trembling, to unbutton and unzip Her pants, pausing a moment as She continued. "Take out My cock."

I needed a little help dislodging Her large cock from Her pants. Once it was free, I leaned in eagerly but my Owner stopped me, Her hand closing around Her cock just behind the head as She held my head back with the hand She still had buried in my hair.

"What do you want, little girl?" She asked, keeping Her cock mere centimeters from my lips. I whimpered.."Your cock" as I strained against the pull on my hair, desperately wanting to feel Her cock filling my mouth.

"Then ask." She said, a laugh playing at the corners of Her lips. "Ask Me for what you want, slave."

"Please, Syr... Please may I suck Your cock?" I whimpered, desperate to feel it.

She pulled my head closer then, but Her hand blocked all but the very tip of the head. This didn't stop me from doing the best I could, anyway, though as I let my tongue swirl around the head, my lips pressed against the fingers that kept me from taking Her cock even deeper.

After teasing me this way for some time, She moved Her hand back, letting Her cock glide smoothly along my tongue until it nudged at the back of my throat. I moaned my pleasure and gratitude as She began moving Her hips, fucking my mouth slowly. My hands moved to the front of Her thighs, gripping them through the bunched fabric of Her pants and then they were at Her cock and then back at Her thighs. She grabbed both of my hands and pressed them back into place on the front of Her thighs and ordered gruffly, "Keep them there."

In response, I dug my nails back in and held on tight as She began driving Her cock deep into my mouth, moving Her hips faster as Her hands curled into the back of my head so tightly. "Cum." She ordered and I felt my body shudder as I complied. She took my mouth, fucking me and I moaned as I felt the smooth, silky friction of Her cock. "Don't bite My cock, slave" She warned and increased Her tempo. I kept my teeth back, opening wide for the onslaught of Her cock. I felt so taken, so claimed and I could feel the wetness accumulating as I grew swollen and needy to feel Her cock deep inside my pussy.

The sounds I made around my Owner's cock varied between moans of absolute pleasure and whimpers that betrayed my growing desperation. Suddenly, She stopped moving Her hips, holding very still... "Work My cock, slave, show me how badly you need it." She ordered, loosening Her grip on my hair as I began working my mouth up and down Her cock, taking it as deep as I possibly could, swirling my lips around it as I triggered, momentarily, my own gag reflex with my enthusiasm. "Cum!" She ordered again, and again I trembled and shook as I came around Her cock.

"Good girl" crooned my Owner in reply as She took over once again, driving Her cock between my eager lips faster and faster as She ordered "beg Me to fuck you" and then pulled Her cock roughly away. "Please Syr," I begged with all sincerity, "Please fuck me..."

"Get in position." She demanded and I complied without hesitation, laying the waiting towel out beneath me and opening my thighs to receive Her. She looked down at me, fire in Her eyes as She applied lube to Her already moistened cock and, bracing one hand on either side of my head, drove Her cock inside of me to the hilt on the first thrust.

She moved inside of me with ease and wasted no time in quickening Her pace. "Cum!" She ordered, early on as She prefers so that She can feel the way my insides swell and grip Her, becoming tighter around Her making me ever more sensitive for the onslaught that was to come - and come it did. She fucked me with a furious pace, slamming Her cock into me so deeply again and again. I begged for release often and sincerely and came wildly each time She ordered it.

And then something in the movements She was making shifted. She ground deeper and harder against me and I could feel and see the muscles in Her shoulders, arms, and even thighs tensing in that deliciously telling way. My Owner was close to cumming inside me! I reached my hands into the sleeves of Her tee shirt and scratched my nails along Her skin, silently urging Her to cum. She ground harder, and faster, and ordered me to cum and I did, clamping my cunt down so hard onto Her cock as she drove it deep and hard inside me, pressing against me with incredible force as Her own release began to rush through Her. Her groan of release coupled with yet another command to cum and we came to a shuddering climax together and She kept moving Her cock inside me as She continued to cum, far longer than I am used to eliciting even more orgasmic clenching from my own body.

Her cock remained deep inside me, my body pulsing around it, but She wasn't done with me, not yet. After a moment to recover from Her own intense orgasm, She slowly began to move inside of me again, ignoring the pressure against Her own sensitive clit behind Her cock as She worked up the pace, Her hands back in my hair, tangling, pulling me even harder against Her. Before long, She was fucking me wildly again, demanding my compliance, my surrender. I bucked against Her with every climax.

Her cock was feeling hot now, as if it was burning me up from the inside. She paused to add more lube but we both knew the friction from earlier was what was causing the sensation which was both wicked and wonderful.

But She wasn't done, not yet.... and honestly, neither was I. She fucked me still, and then She let me beg.... for so long. She fucked me harder, and harder as I pleaded for another release - yet she held me off. She fucked me hard and fast, but then long... and slow, drawing the moans and whimpers out of me as She artfully worked me over.

Finally, She decided it was time. "Who owns You little girl?" and drove Her cock into me HARD as I replied "You do, Syr!!". "Forever." She stated and again drove in as I replied obediently, "Forever, Syr!".

"Body... repeat, Slave." She growled and again timed Her thrust with my reply... "Body..."

"Mind.." again Her cock slammed into my body as I replied... "Mind!!"

"Heart!" She announced and pressed so deep.... "Heart!!!" I whimpered

"SOUL!" She growled and drove even deeper.... "SOUL!" I cried out.

"CUM, slave!" She ordered.... and I came, hard, clenching down on Her cock, thrashing wildly as She pressed Her lips against my neck, holding Her cock so deep into my body, holding me so tight.

We layed there, tangled in each other, heaving with the energies spent from passion.

"Thank you, Syr" I whispered in adoring gratitude.

"You're welcome, little girl." She whispered in reply, pressing Her lips so softly against my temples.

No comments: