Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yes, Yes, YES SYR!

Last night, I was in a ... mood.

I'm not normally very assertive when it comes to sex. I tend to be more cute and coy about my attempts to seduce my Syr.

But not last night.

Last night I was aggressive, kissing and nibbling and whimpering against Her neck, whispering, "Please, Syr"

I laid out the towel on the bed, and pulled Her cock out of the drawer, leaving it on the bed to wait for Her. It was easy to see that She was amused and intrigued by my boldness.

I pulled my clothes off quickly, melting, naked into Her embrace and it was breathless moments later when She left me alone in the room so that She could wrap up a few things outside of the bedroom.

When She got back, I surprised Her again by waiting for Her, naked and kneeling on my fur, Her crop between my teeth.

Her grin when She saw me like that. Absolutely priceless and SO worth being brave, just so I could see it!

Although, Syr found a better way to reward me for my bravery. She grabbed me by the hair, kissed me soundly, and threw me over the bed, and beat me in deliciously quiet and stingy ways with the crop. (As an interesting sidenote, I've never been a huge fan of sting-pain, but this was positively delightful.)

Syr left me bent over the bed this way, my feet on the floor, my knees just barely supported against the wood frame and drove into me, to the hilt, in one stroke, pressing Her palm into my lower back, holding me down and growling, "Cum, Slave." in my ear and I did, right away, in that perfect moment of being filled so completely.

After that first orgasm, Syr drove me absolutely wild, and claimed me in such an intensely raw, passionate way, always with Her hand pressing against my back or pulling back on my shoulders or my hair. I love how that feels, Her hand pressing down on me like that - such a possessive action and I felt truly claimed.

That position was incredible. Being taken that way, from behind, is probably one of my favourites from a D/s perspective. Syr taking me that way makes me feel so owned, but Her cock of choice is so large that the usual doggy-style doesn't usually work, physically... and She rarely opts for the smaller cock. *grins* But bent over the bed, was perfect... all the intense physical drive of a 'from behind' encounter without the pain we encountered in other 'from behind' positions. And with the bed supporting the upper half of my body, I was in no danger of falling.

Syr took me with such abandon, it was clear that She was thoroughly enjoying the position and the access to my body that it gave Her. It felt like She took me this way for hours... making me wait, pushing me to my absolute limits, and then pushing me just a little bit father, driving me into utter and complete oblivion.

And it was... sublime.

Thank You, my Owner.

No comments: