Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Good Girl List

It's far too easy to pick apart what we do or don't do, and discuss our mistakes, our shortcomings, our hurdles, and our challenges. But I find it's not so easy to talk about the good things we do.

I have decided to start 'victory' lists. One nilla, and one kinky. This here, is the home of the kinky one. I'm calling it my "Good Girl" list.

Starting now, I will keep a running tally of the things I do that make me feel like I've been a good girl, a good slave for my Syr. Each time I think of one, or Syr notices something that even I didn't, I'll add it to the list. It's a bit of personal positive encouragement for me. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Good Girl List
4/15/08: I remembered to do my Yoga and I kept track of my food while at work.
4/15/08: I picked up a special lunch for Syr to take to work and surprised Her with it (Her own mini baguette and wedge of brie)
4/16/08: I remembered to do my Yoga and I kept track of my food while at work.
4/16/08: I sent Syr a text message that said "I love You, Syr." while at work.
4/17/08: I remembered to do my Yoga and I kept track of my food while at work.
4/17/08: Planned a beautiful meal for Syr and texted Her to tell Her I had a lovely dinner planned: "I have a lovely dinner planned for You, my Owner". *shiver-purr*
4/18/08: I remembered an assignment Syr had given me last night, and in spite of some big stuff that took up a lot of my energy, I completed my assignment first, because it was important to me to prioritize it.
4/18/08: I counted all my points and planned a healthy, tasty, dinner that I know Syr will LOVE.
4/18/08: When Syr gave me a punishment, I trusted it and prioritized it, working on it right away and not trying to put it off.
4/19/08: When Syr did a 'trust game' with me, I surrendered to the moment, relaxed, and trusted Her to lead me.
4/20/08: I kept track of my foods/points all weekend long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you. i can relate like crazy to the scenario you described. as you might remember, i've been forbidden from throwing things, which is my childish acting-out of choice. it's really hard to curb that kind of habit, especially because the feelings go so deep.

be gentle with yourself, and with your syr. i know that you are safe with her and that regardless of what she decides, your actions and feelings are more than forgivable.