Thursday, May 01, 2008

Oh the naughtiness!

I was home, alone, today.

I haven't been home alone in a very long time - or at least not when I was not too ill to enjoy it properly.

But today, after a morning dentist appointment, I had the whole place to myself. I texted Syr to ask for permission to play. I was told that I could, as long as I finished my chores and gave Her a full report.

I indulged in absolute debauchery, and as is usually the case when I'm in one of THOSE moods, my pain threshold was VERY high. I got pretty ambitious. I managed to use every single clothespin we had in the clothespin goodie bag, and the nipple clamps, a nice smooth cock for that 'full' sensation, a purple g-spot vibe, and an egg vibe.

I think the most exciting part was clothespinning up my nether-regions. That was hot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i *really* like that first picture.