Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Punished...

I broke rules on Monday... a whole slew of them, I'm afraid. They were mostly health related. I am in the process of a weightloss journey and Syr helps me by enforcing rules we designed together. Well, I broke many of them. The result was that Syr handed down punishment, which I was grateful for, though I don't much like the punishments themselves. Yet, I am grateful because Her punishments mean that She cares, that She's paying attention, and that She won't let me slip and slide too far out of control. That's important to me.

No chocolate without permission.
No orgasms until the weekend.
And a 500 word essay.

Ouch. She almost denied me the priveledge of sleeping in the light neoprene wrist and ankle cuffs She bought for me, something that was only recently instituted as a nightly ritual. That is a ritual that I treasure and once before She punished me by denying me the right to sleep in them. It struck me deeply, so it is effective, but I am glad I didn't lose that priveledge this time.

I am doing okay without chocolate, though for some reason I find myself craving it far more now that I know I can't have it.

I am doing less okay without orgasms. I am usually allowed to masturbate to orgasm (once I've asked permission) nightly when we are seperated (which at present is approximately 5 nights a week).

And, I did finish my essay this evening, and even approached 900 words with it, so I hope that She is pleased.

No comments: