Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Our Story


Syr and I 'met' online in a completely unexpected place over two years ago. We connected instantly and, while neither of us were looking, we found ourselves connecting from the beginning on a Dominant/submissive level.

While I had years of formal BDSM experience (as a bottom, submissive, and slave), She had none.

Despite my experience, and Her lack of, we found that we meshed perfectly with one another. Over time, what began as harmless flirting became play partners and friends and then eventually we discovered we had fallen in love.

On January 23rd, 2006, Syr presented me with her 'collar' and I became more formally Hers, though I was Hers even before that moment. Her collar is a delicate sterling silver figaro bracelet that I wear on my right wrist. She picked it to match a heavy figaro sterling silver bracelet I had bought her for Her birthday in 2005.

Fast forward to today, and you will see a happily married queer butch/femme couple. We function as any couple does. We have everyday stresses just like everyone else. Our world is not seperated or segregated between our 'vanilla' world and our 'kink' world. It is all one.

I am always submissive to Her, regardless of how much that submission is displayed at any given time in any obvious way. She is always Dominant to me, also regardless of any obvious displays.

Sometimes, our kink is very subtle and survives on the smallest nuances and softest gestures: a look, a touch, the way we hold hands. Sometimes it is slightly more obvious, like the way I make Her coffee for Her. And sometimes it is more obvious still.

Our relationship is that of Owner and owned, of Dominant and submissive, and in my heart, no different than a Master/slave dynamic although we choose not to use those words.

She is my Syr.
I am Her little girl.

This space exists because I wanted to have a place for the obvious and the not so obvious, I wanted a place to talk about my submission to Syr, of Her ownership of me, and of our loving Dominant and submissive relationship.
This is our story.

~alena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made me smile. Love that picture of your hands! :-)

-TN

alena said...

TN,

Thank you! :) It's one of my favorites...

~alena