Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I love You, Syr.

I love You, Syr.
I want to serve You, Syr.
I want to submit to You, Syr.
I want to experience pain that You give me, Syr.
I want to experience pleasure that You give me, Syr.
I want to surrender to You, Syr.
I want to be punished by You, Syr.
I want to be rewarded by You, Syr.
I want to please You, Syr.
I love You, Syr.


~*~*~*~*~*~

One of my tasks is to come up with something once per week that I must read out loud to Syr. This rule was created by Syr as a way to work on my difficulty speaking to Her from my submissive headspace. It's not an easy task and the above was one of the last ones I wrote for Her.

I read it to Her for the first time on Saturday. She liked it, and I have been tasked to memorize it so that I am able to say it to Her whenever She asks it of me, but at least once per day.

I really loved that She decided to do this, as difficult as it is for me, because it instantly puts me in a softer, sweeter sub-space. It is effective.... and also incredibly intimate.

I read it to her tonight (as I had not yet memorized it) and was not surprised to find myself suddenly very very little (little is a word I use to define my sub-space). I hope this ritual sticks around for a long, long time.

~alena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little...that is a good way to describe it. Lovely. I can just imagine you saying that to her and her looking down on you and smiling when she hears it.

-TN

alena said...

TN,

I love the word 'little', it captures much of what sub-space feels like to me...

The first time I read it to Her, I buried my face against Her body mostly the whole time! I am sure my blush heated her right through!

~alena