Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fresh look

Blogger has some neat new template customization possibilities that I intend to explore a bit further. For now, I'm trying this new layout on for size.  Let me know what you think!

I'd also really like some feedback on some options for the little check boxes at the bottom of each entry. I love the idea of getting quick feedback on posts from readers who might otherwise not comment.  If any of you are inclined to give me some ideas, that would be lovely.  I think insightful and hot are both keepers, but I'm not really very sure about the others.

I am so happy right now. I don't have time for a lengthy post today, but I am just feeling so contained and so aware and connected to my Owner. My daily chores feel like service, more than ever, and I'm not sure how to describe the difference.  I know that, now, I feel more slave-like as I do them, but am not sure that really makes sense.

I just mostly feel very much, myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey alena,

i think your new look is adorable. i also like the check boxes. i think the options you leave are perfect! when i first did my checkboxes i did have a negative option but i decided to take it out because i didn't want to invite criticism-- i figured that if someone had a bone to pick with one of my pieces then they should at least have to make enough effort to write a real comment or email.

glad that you're feeling so great. :)
best wishes,
meg

K & J said...

I think your blog looks great.
Kara XOXO

alena said...

meg,

Thank you! Yes I definitely didn't want negative responses for that reason.

I've been away from reading for a while but am all caught up on you and Luke now and it's amazing (especially to read all at one chunk) how far you two have come!

thanks for your feedback!

Kara, thank you so much for your feedback as well!

~alena