Saturday, March 20, 2010

My first little girl play-date!!!

I didn't want to mix up this lighter post with the depth of the last one but I simply NEED to post this! ;)

I had my FIRST EVER PLAY-DATE last night!!! It was absolutely awesome and I'm really really hoping I'll get to have another one very soon!

Daddy and my friends, T & L invited us over for a playdate last night.  T is the Daddy and L is the girl. L and I are really close friends, already.  We have a lot in common, not the least of which is that our relationship dynamics are VERY similar.  She has a Daddy/Owner in a 24/7 dynamic, as do I, and both have similar views.  But, still, the timing couldn't have been better.

Daddy let me bring like ALL of my toys! I hadn't really played with many of them much at all because it's just not the same to play by yourself!  I brought two of my bears and my whole wardrobe of build-a-bear clothes to show her, and I brought playdough, and little kinder-surprise toys, and mylittleponies, and colouring books and crayons and... I can't remember what else.  But I was so excited!!

When I got there, L & I changed into our jammies and got right to playing.  But T had presents for us, special matching hair things - black with pink pirate skulls on them.  Our Daddies put our hair up in pigtails - THEN we got jammies on and then we played a board game and did some other stuff and just had a blast.  The Daddies ordered pizza and we went back and forth between playing and all talking and stuff.

The Daddies had a lot of really good conversation and bonding.  T & L knew about the recent breakthrought hat Daddy and I had, so there was lots of bonding/talking/and sharing about that.

T gave my Daddy some presents that were intended for effective (and stealth - given our privacy issues that we have) discipline as that has been a point of frustration for Daddy.  T had previously offered, but Daddy hadn't quite understood the offer so it was a miscommunication and She'd mentioned to me later that She did want one so I had emailed L and asked if she would ask her Daddy if he could make one for my Daddy after all.  It's a really wicked tool made with a wire coat hanger and duct tape that ... is really, really, really ouchie. I hate it. Which is the point.  I was punished once with it last night - in a serious way, that is - and it left a bruise and hurt very very badly.  I've been really good since.  Daddy also got some good ideas for tools that allow Her to have ways to discipline me that guarantee some privacy and that are also effective.

It ended up being a really amazing evening all around. Really good bonding for all four of us - I feel so close to L and more and more to T who has just really wonderful energy and whom I already find I respect a great deal, even though we've only just begun getting to know him in person.  I don't think any of us wanted the evening to end - but T assured me and L that we could have another play-date soon.

I know that I (and I am sure L, too) found that it was really amazing to just let my hair down and really sink into my littleness like that.  We had total privacy (just the four of us) and no judging eyes or ears anywhere near. My little girl space is very innocent in nature, and being able to share that with another girl is just amazing.

Years and years ago, I had a slave-sister who had some little girl in her too, and we would get giggly together and I think we coloured together once or twice, but even that wasn't like this.

I think it helps that L is really a best friend, not just in the context of kink-friendly peeps but in life in general - and so I felt completely safe to just be myself.  It was just a really really happy time.

Daddy reminded me to send a thank you note to T & L this morning, which I did, and in it I suggested that maybe we could fingerpaint next time!

No comments: