Monday, March 29, 2010

Ouch

I am in a very very little head space right now so I know my ability to form really coherent thought is probably a bit lacking.  So I'm going to keep it as simple as possible...

My bottom hurts.

I was disciplined after work today for some bad behaviour, and as I tried to explain to Syr afterward, it's not that previous punishments haven't felt like punishments (they have) or made me feel contrite (they have!), but the shift to a punishment that is physically really and truly unpleasantly painful has made me realize what a difference it can make.  

And when I say it was unpleasantly painful, I mean that it really was.  She used the new evil implement ($2 rug beater turned slave beater) and not at all conservatively.  She swung hard and I don't know how many times but I know that when She told me to stop squirming, I started crying harder because I was finding that an impossible task but then I went flat down on my tummy and that seemed to work because there was no where for me to go and Syr could still get at my bottom with the evil thing.  She held me afterward while I sobbed and reminded me what the punishment was for and gave me some instructions.

My bottom still stings a great deal and I feel such complete and utter adoration and gratitude for my Owner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have someone that loves you so much.

alena said...

@Anonymous - yes, I am a very lucky girl indeed. :)