Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Snippets

Thursday night, She ravished me and I can still feel the way that my Owner slowly, deliberately and agonizingly pressed Her cock deep inside of me until it pressed against my cervix for long moments of combined pain and pleasure. She usually takes me with a driving intensity and force, ravaging me until I beg for the mercy of an orgasm. This was different. She moved slowly, but intensely. I remember the way She made me stay still, reminding me - "Take what you are given, slave" - when I would arch up for more or whimper for Her to move more quickly. But then, something shifted and I was surrendering and floating and content to let her torment me in this way as long as She desired while I gave in to the luxurious intensity of the slowness. She moved this way inside of me until She shuddered with orgasm and then, only then, ordered my release.

Last night, we spent the afternoon and evening with a kink/lifestyle-friendly friend and I got some much needed time to really just be in my role. I got rather hyper enjoying this rare opportunity to just let go and had a few bratty moments. But I also got some lovely reminders and some conversations opened the doors to new revelations and understandings. Most of all, I had some quality time at Syr's feet, my cheek resting on Her knee. Those moments are pure bliss. Then, at bedtime, She teased about me sleeping on the floor, but I was feeling so little, I took Her literally and was prepared to sleep on the floor. I wasn't sure how I felt about it; it was late and I was a bit sleepy, but the resulting conversation left me feeling very Owned and cared for. A lot of the conversation revolved around punishment for arguments that get out of hand (on my part, attitude-wise) and the benefit that has even when I have already learned my lesson. There is a cleansing feeling that goes along with it and we had a really enlightening conversation about that. I fell asleep feeling very secure and safe, and grateful that I was falling asleep in my Owner's arms.

Today, I spent the whole day feeling my place acutely.

1 comment:

K & J said...

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend. Thanks for sharing!!
Kara XOXO