Thursday, January 07, 2010

Daddy's Clothes

Her jeans fit perfectly, sitting just below Her waistline, and my eyes roam over the snug black tee shirt that She wears, tucked in, with a button down shirt hanging open on top of it.

My eyes trace Her body, falling to the untied laces of Her heavy brown leather boots. Falling to my knees in front of Her, I tie each boot in turn, unable to resist a shy glance up at Her but quickly blush and look away again when my eyes meet Hers.

Standing once more, I reach forward and carefully button Her shirt, avoiding the intensity of Her gaze. I step back to review my work and ensure that everything is in order. Wistfully, I eye Her waistline. The only thing that would add to the experience is a belt.

After my assessment, She closes the gap between us and kisses me, claiming me, as I surrender to Her embrace. Neither of us have spoken a word.

Moments later, we're in the car headed out to run some errands, my right and Her left hand comfortably clasped between us.

It's just another day, but the moment shared just seconds before is no less powerful for it's transience.

1 comment:

K & J said...

That was so beautiful!!!
Kara XOXO