Wednesday, July 01, 2015

The simplest hardest moments to submit

The simplest... but hardest.... moments to submit, are the ones when it is just day to day stuff and I'm getting a bit mouthy and indignant and then there's that moment when I remember....

Oh. Yeah. I'm owned. This is my Owner I'm talking to. And I have a choice in that moment to do that extra work to step back, to remember, to think about what's happening and either shut the heck up and cool off or re-approach the conversation with about 1000% more respect.

It's so simple, really. But sometimes it's the simple stuff that's the hardest.

And so when I manage it, even if it's not as fast or as perfect as I or She might wish it to be, it's still like ..... "WIN!"

Just a little glimpse into the simplest hardest moments of submission in this, my real life.

No comments: