Sunday, June 28, 2015

New uses for furniture...

So since yesterday, Syr has discovered several new uses for furniture. :-/

It began, yesterday, when I sweetly asked for a flogging. Syr and I only have one small leather flogger in our possession. (Note: I have plans to make a thuddy rope one soon).

Syr has a fondness for beating my bum. But, for some reason, I asked her where she wanted to focus (hoping for back/shoulders but having difficulty communicating it). Syr, in all of her wise intuitiveness said, "I'm thinking about your upper back and shoulders. Haven't done that area in a while". And I wiggled happily. So, she decided to sit me in my pink armless office chair, facing the back. This seemed like genius, except it is a wheeled chair which makes it easy to wiggle away from the ouchies. ;)

Syr loved it because she just sat back on the couch, wheeled me right up to her, and got to swing at my back and shoulders. I liked having some support in front of my chest - reminded me a bit of the olden days when I'd get beaten on saint andrew's crosses and spanking benches and things. :)  I forgot how nice it was to have something to lean my weight into while I'm getting hit with impact things. :)

And then as she pulled me closer and my bum wiggled further to the end of the chair, she noticed how things were, well.. ahem... lining up.

Next thing I know, she's off to the bedroom and comes back, strapping Ripper (for those not in the know, Ripper is her very textured cock - and my very favourite that we've ever had).

So she gets herself all cozy on the couch and pulls the chair right up, lines things up and .... the next thing I know, I'm being sorta reverse-cow-girl fucked while my Owner flogs my back. Can you say yum?

Every few strikes, she'd grab my hips and pull me back into her, hard.  It was almost too many different types of stimulation all at once, though. But there was something really lovely about just feeling her cock in me WHILE she flogged me.

After a bit, she stood up and had me face the back of the couch, knees on the seat, hands on the wall, and drove into me from behind... rather viciously (yum!!) again.... digging her nails into the flesh on my hips.... then grabbing the nylon collar around my neck with one hand and my hair in the other and using those spots as leverage (oh my word). It was... really hot.

Really. Hot.

I couldn't walk for a good twenty minutes. We learned that the chair on wheels made an amazing aftercare tool. Syr wrapped me up in towels and put me sideways on the chair and pulled me real close for snuggles and pets and water and all the good things.

Then.... today....

I got home after some morning work, and when I came home I had chores to do - putting away dishes and folding a giant pile of laundry and I was feeling a bit cranky about it. SO, instead of turning into a megabrat,  I decided to ask Syr if she wanted to warm my bum back up.

Well... rather... I sorta hovered near her and wiggled my bum and she said "How's your back" and I said "it's okay.........but I can't really feel it..." (referring to yesterday). And then she said "do you want me to warm it back up for you?" and I was all like "YES PLEASE" and so she cocked an eyebrow and said, "okay then get me the crop and the red thing" and I was halfway to the bedroom to fetch them when she said "wow, you really DO need it, don't you?" and THAT is when I realized that normally if she suggested the red thing I'd have run for the hills - but even THAT sounded nice... ;) So anyway, I DID come back with the crop, the red thing, AND the flogger because.... reasons.

Syr pointed at the floor and told me to drag over the footstool. I knew what she wanted - easy access to the sweet spot....  so I tossed a pillow down for my knees and used the foot stool/ottoman to support my chest/ribs/belly and... voila... instant spanking bench!! I had lots of support and Syr had all the access to my sweet spot she needed... and she still got to sit on the couch.  Heh.

She gave me the most DELICIOULY thorough beating, then. Flogged on my upper back and shoulders, flogged on my bum, spanked, the crop (tip), the crop (cane-style), the red thing (which by comparison to the crop started to feel almost thuddy), and the flogger...  And she spent lots of time on warmup, so I got all the endorphins going so that by the end she could use her WHOLE ARM SWING with the flogger and oh my god, the heat on my bum was so wonderful.... and so needed.

After that, I just floated into the bedroom to fold the laundry.

Now that's a win/win if you ask me.

No comments: