Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Be careful what you wish for.....

Raise your hand if you're surprised by the title of today's post.

Mmhmm. I didn't think so. ;)

Not that I'm complaining.

Since reading my post (and really, already before then a wee bit), Syr has been beating me on the regular and I've been soaking it up like a thirsty little spongey girl.

Since she's not feeling all that well, She's sorta bypassing any semblance of a warm-up and being rather efficient about it. Which, in the moment, is super hard because my pain threshold is low without a warmup and much, much higher with one - and I suppose that's the point of efficiency eh?

In any case, my bottom has lots of pretty marks all over it, some of which I can still feel just the tiniest bit if I wiggle just right.

Since my last post, Syr has given me...

  • a harsh but efficient beating with both the crop and the nerf bat (which left my bum more unscathed than Syr would have preferred)
  • an even harsher delivery of blows later that day with the evil red thing (which looks a lot like this - but plastic and red, and it DID leave some marks Syr was happy with). Also. Ow. 
  • a not-so-tender fucking with the glass cock (which looks a bit like this) and the Hitachi Magic Wand until I came so many times I basically passed out (briefly). 
  • A couple ruthless smacks with the evil red thing followed by 30 not-so-gentle blows with the flogger.
  • A short and nice delivery of bare handed to bare-bottom blows right before bed last night.
We're  both much more relaxed when She keeps me in this permanent state of littleness and I am adoring that feeling. So... happy slavegirl here!

Annnnnd She gave me permission to buy 6 months of support account at Fetlife even though our disposable income is... well.. kinda nonexistent at the moment. *purr*  Now if I could only figure out how to navigate videos to find the spanking and caning and other bdsmy vids in and around all the blowjob and other vids. *pout* Fetlife videos need a search feature and tags or categories or something! LOL

Update again soon!


1 comment:

sub hub in phx said...

What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing.