Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Devotional

It's been an interesting week!

For the most part, things have been fairly quiet and calm. I am still blowng off the last vestiges of the ick that got me just before last weekend. I have had a few nights of rough sleep. But most of my days this last week have been really good. When I reviewed my state of mind spreadsheet, it looks like the first half of the day was a bit rougher than the second half and that appears to mostly be because of still feeling physically under the weather.

The second half of the week was AMAZING, at least partly because we had some really ... really.. fantastic sex!  

One night, Syr put me on my knees in front of Her and ordered me to close my eyes. I didn't know what She had planned. I knew She wanted to fuck me, but I didn't know there was anything else in the works. But She really surprised me! When I heard the gloves being pulled on, I knew and I have to admit that my eyes fluttered open, mostly in surprise. Syr found that amusing and I think She enjoyed my nervousness when I saw the box of needles, and alcohol swabs, and the sharps container.

She put a few needles in each breast, not a lot. And then She fucked my mouth with Her cock. I was floaty from the needle-induced endorphins and that was so erotic. The way She tangled Her hands in my hair and held me where She wanted me so She could slide Her cock in and out of my mouth while I gripped Her thighs, digging my nails in. She ordered me up on the bed and left the needles in when She first started to fuck me. They started getting in her way, though, so She took them out after just a few minutes. They were in Her way because She just COVERS me when She fucks me. Her whole body engulfs me. She wraps an arm under my head and presses her body into mine and drives me wild with crushing kisses while She drives into me again and again. So needles in my breasts would have just gotten Her poked! ;)  It was amazing and it had been a while thanks to the stupid medical issue. But it was wonderful to feel so thoroughly taken again!

The very next night, at our usual bedtime, She came up to get into bed but I wanted Her so badly I started begging. She started it, really, because She laid along my back and was grinding Her hips against me, making me relive all those delicious moments from the night before. So I begged... and begged. And She gave in... and I was so grateful!  Believe me!  We had a wonderful and ridiculously intense quickie (not sure sex that good should even qualify as a quickie!) and then She put me to bed.

And it was only two nights later that She teased me in the grocery store about taking me home and putting needles in my back!  Needles in my back is something I've only ever done with Her, and it's very scary for me. It's partly scary because I can't see anything as it's happening, and because I can't distract myself with watching what she's doing or just looking at Her like I can when She puts needles in my breasts. So, my senses are heightened I think and I know I just have to lie there and be still. She put in the most I've ever had at a time - 12.  It may not seem like much to people who do needle play a lot, but for me, that was intense! I'd tended in the past to have usually 4-6 at a time. And with them going in my back it seemed especially intense. Once they were all in, I wanted to float on the sensations for a while, so I asked if She could leave them in for a bit. Since I was up to leaving them for a while longer, She got out some embroidery floss and weaved a pretty design around the needles. It was gorgeous!  She had a nice time. Afterward, there was no sex for me. My Owner was sleepy and it was time for bed.

So three realy intense and wonderful experiences this week have left me pretty little for most of the week and far more aware of my behaviour than otherwise. I'm really grateful to my Owner for giving me so much of Her attention in this way... it's made me feel really wonderful.

No comments: