Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cranky Girl

I'm a cranky girl this morning.

My annoying medical issue is even more annoying lately and to top that off I came down with some kind of cold/flu type thing that has just been kicking my butt for several days, now. I'm not feeling well and my nerves, the physical and the emotional ones, seem extra sensitive.

I do think I'm starting to get better because my head feels a little tiny bit clearer but the clearness seems to be coming and going. I had my appointment this morning and when I got home I came fairly promptly upstairs with my cup of tea and put my Owner's collar on and folded the laundry and picked up a few little things in the bedroom, which did seem to ground me a bit more.  I'm hopeful that I can stay mindful throughout the day and not let my bad mood get in front of me when I speak to Syr. I find I have been getting a bit snippier this week already and I'd hate to see that get out of control. So, I'm going to do what I can to be extra mindful today.

Other than that, I don't really have a lot to report, because the last week seems to have been mostly about just not feeling very well!

No comments: