Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Taken...

I often find myself replaying recent moments of intensity shared between my Owner and me.

For the past several days it has just been this recent memory:

My Owner hovers over me, Her left arm braced next to my right ear like a pillar of strength and fire, fingers curling into the mattress gathering more and more power as She drives Her cock into me so hard.... so fast. As She pushes me farther near the edge.... I'm begging, pleading for Her permission to cum, begging with all that I have and, not for the first time, I am afraid that my body will betray me, that I will cum unintentionally, unable to hold back before She says the word. I never do. Something in me is always able to hold on just that little bit longer, and She tells me to breathe.... tells me "not yet".

She knows I need, crave, hunger for Her permission. She owns that moment and we both know it. She growls, flames burning behind the darkness of Her eyes and She bares Her teeth, locking eyes with me as She simultaneously growls "Cum" and Her right arm is suddenly beneath my head as the pillar that is Her left arm draws even more energy, fucks me even harder - drives ever deeper and yet even as She unleashes so much force inside of me, Her right arm scoops me up, holds me closer to Her body - tenderly, almost gently.

And that is when I am lost, completely. I am submitting and surrendering to Her all over again with all the intensity that She has shared with me filling me up and overflowing via my tears as I sob.... and sob... against Her shoulder and She wraps me up in Her body and also.... keeps going. Again and again She does this, pulling and pushing and demanding more until, empty of tears, I am exhausted... and near delirious. Taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this was lovely! that feeling of a hand behind your head, cradling you... that is wonderful. i can see how it would be overwhelming to be taken so thoroughly and at the same time to receive such a tender, caretaking gesture. sigh... :)