Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Writing - 5 Minutes

My Owner assigned me two bits of writing tonight, the first of which is 5 minutes of free writing.... and GO

I have been little for like four or five days straight. Little is sort of the way I describe being in a soft, submissive, compliant, grounded, head space. I don't remember how exactly it started but there are some moments that really stand out.

I was feeling not *quite* little but I wanted that little 'push' over the edge. Sometimes, if I'm not paying attention that's when I'm most likely to succumb to a bit bratty behaviour. I was doing that a bit... and Syr stopped me in my tracks and asked me, point blank - "Does it make you feel good to behave that way?". And I just froze for a moment as my chin dropped. "No..."

My Owner replied, "Then why are you acting that way? What are you trying to get?"

I barely whispered... "a drop..."

"Apologize."

"i'm sorry, Syr."

"Go make my dinner, slave."

~*~*~*~

Yesterday, my task was to come home and write 25 times "I am owned. I am loved."

~*~*~*~

Last night, falling asleep snuggled up with my Owner feeling blissfully and contentedly little.

~*~*~*~

A quote from the Submissive Journal Prompts that went something like - 'A submissive has to be told what to do. A slave has to do what she's told' and knowing that I have been and am sometimes in both categories, but I am at my most fulfilled and happiest with myself when I am my highest self - as slave. That is what we've committed to be to each other: Owner and slave, and it is this that empowers me to work on being my highest self. When I am confident and unafraid enough to surrender completely to trust and love and to obey my Owner consistently, I find that it is a little like an ascension and I am a truer form of me. And being fully in my slave-highest-self also empowers me to be stronger and more confident in the world...

~*~*~*~

And today, still feeling little and owned, all I keep thinking of is how this feels... so sustainable.

I've been working on myself a lot over the last year and I am about to step deeper into that work, and a lot of it revolves around acceptance, peace, learning to trust, and just listening. I can't describe how many ways that translates into my relationship with my Owner and Daddy.

No comments: