Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grounded

It doesn't take much to find myself securely grounded in my service to my Owner. It isn't always flashy and it isn't always easily spotted from outside - but it is where my intentions lie and it is in the way I look at Her and the way I spend my free time and in the way that I touch Her.

It seems as if we have entered a new paradigm in our life together. There is a sweet simplicity to our dynamic now and yet for all that it seems to lack in 'formality', it is ripe with depth and connection.

Since my last update I still find myself being little more often than not. It isn't always the same depth of littleness. It ebbs and flows and sometimes feels really intense and sometimes is just a soft whisper in the back of my thoughts, but it seems to stick around.

I find that I am more pro-active in doing things around the house, or in making more involved meals, or in taking care of things I know need taking care of because even the little mundane activities of day to day living have started feeling at least a little bit like service.

I don't know entirely what has shifted, what caused it, or even if this is a permanent change. But, I do know that I like it, my Owner likes it..... and ultimately I am revelling in being a very very good girl.

No comments: