Sunday, May 04, 2008

A hard but wonderful day with Syr

As the subject line indicates, my day with Syr, today was both hard - and wonderful.

Since our relationship began both long-distance and online with many of our life circumstances being so different, our dynamic has been a constant evolution over the past two years. When I married Syr, and moved in, and became a part of an already established family, much changed.

Having a strong heavy-handed D/s relationship online, on the phone, long-distance is easier in some ways and harder in others. But consistency and lots of quality (private) D/s time was definitely much easier! Syr lived three thousand miles away and in a timezone that was three hours ahead of me. And so, by the time we began chatting in the evening, She had much privacy on her end of things as all but Her were fast asleep... and I had privacy on my end... and our activities involved much typing or talking quietly (at least on Her end).

When we began living together every day, we realized how much easier having that kind of privacy is when your D/s activities can be conducted so easily in private - and long distance! So much had to be adjusted.

I give us full credit for maintaining such a powerful D/s, Owner/slave connection in spite of life's challenges. I have been in relationships that failed to leap similar hurdles and I am already quite pleased and in awe of the creative ways we have kept that fire going.

But, because of the adjustments of living together, sharing our lives together and sharing the responsibilities and chores of maintaining a household together, our D/s is constantly shifting, changing, switching course, etc.

As mentioned in my previous post, the movie "Secretary" yielded some marvelous discussions and ultimately a much needed punishment for me.

Syr awakened me this morning in the most beautiful way. She opened the window above the bed, reached out and plucked a pink cherry blossom that was nearly touching the window, and ran it along my cheek.

I always marvel at Her ability for such tenderness and such spontaneous romance, and feel like the luckiest girl and slave around for having such a thoughtful and loving partner and Syr.

*blush* In any case...

My morning started out, interesting. We'd planned a trip to a lovely garden about 90 minutes outside of town. We were preparing to leave when I thoughtlessly and accidentally broke the very rule that I had broken the day before that led to my punishment. I was chewing on my nail.

This is a longstanding bad habit that Syr HATES and She has made her opinion on the matter quite clear.

Last night when She gave me... so many hard stinging strokes with the crop, She reminded me that I am not to chew or pick at my nails (or my lip), that it is NOT allowed. I knew by the look on Her face when She caught me this morning, that She was certainly not going to let it slide.

It's such a mindless habit, and I was trembling a little as we headed downstairs to the underground garage where the car was parked.

The garage was empty and Syr ordered me around to the side of the car. She took down my pants right there, pulling them and my panties down over my hips and exposing my bottom. She gave me several sharp, stinging slaps to my bottom.

I must have looked just like Lee from the movie, then, so shocked. She'd never disciplined me in a public place before. Yes it was empty, there, and She was keeping a close eye out, but my Goddess, I never expected that.

Sitting in the car with my warmed bottom, knowing I'd been disciplined like that, made me feel very little and owned. I knew it was going to be an interesting day.

On the way there, Syr established some rules for me. I am to finish my journal entry (handwritten journal) before I am allowed to play (computer, tv, etc) each evening. I am to ask permission before eating chocolate, candy, or other sweets. I am not to pick/chew.

We arrived at the gardens with around 2 hours until they were to close for the day. Syr gave me the camera and let me take whatever photos I wished and also pointed out shots that She wanted. She was walking with Her cane, today, and so it was a service to Her that I be the primary photographer (and I love taking photos of flowers and nature close-up and She knows it).

The walk was absolutely beautiful and the gardens weren't very busy, probably as it was later in the day and close to closing time.

And then, at one point in the path, Syr stopped and faced me.

"Kneel, little slave."

I looked at Her, speechless. People could be coming up the path any moment. "Now??" I asked (yes oh so very slave-like of me).

She stuck one foot out in front of Her slightly and said "if anyone comes, you can look like you're helping me tie my shoe. Kneel."

I shakily dropped one knee to the ground.

"Both knees, slave."

I put the second knee down, and now, kneeling properly, I looked up at Her.

"Put Your forehead to my shoe."

I whimpered very softly, and placed my forehead down.

"Good girl, stand up."

She held me a moment and kissed my temple, praising me for my obedience. I can't tell you all how little and owned I felt then, how loved and how submissive and how ... melty.

She made an afternoon of these shows of Her ownership of me after that.

She stopped me at a small fence overlooking part of the gardens and not even whispering, began counting me down.

People moved up the path that was only 10 feet or so behind us, and while She counted more softly, She didn't stop.

After she said "one." She whispered "Cum, slave" in my ear and I did, trembling softly and leaning into Her. After a quick glance to make sure no one was near a moment later, She ordered me again, this time much more forcefully and once again, I did.

I had to sit down after that and we had our snack together. The small chocolate and peanut butter treat that I was allowed helped ground me some, but I was still somewhat distracted and floaty. In my zoney headspace, I absentmindedly lifted my thumbnail to my teeth for the briefest of moments.

That was all it took though, and I looked at Syr in alarm, sure She was going to find a way to take down my pants right there in the gardens!

She knew what I feared, and so She gave me one option: "There is no one on the path near us right now so you have a very small window of opportunity to kneel at my feet and apologize properly."

In a flash I fell to my knees at Her feet in front of the wooden park bench where we had been sitting together moments before. I placed my forehead on the top of Her shoe and spoke, "I'm sorry, Syr" and stayed in that position for - what felt like eternity but was probably only the briefest of moments - before She told me I could get up again.

I think that I must have floated half-dazed through the beauty of the gardens. Moments like these ones blending with the simple appreciation of tulips and rhododendrons.

At another point, She stopped and had me kneel once again and put my forehead on Her shoe. This time I was to say "You are my Owner, Syr."

She counted me down at least once more, and had me kneel for a final time when we were in a small asian part of the gardens.

We left the gardens and started the long drive home, stopping at several destinations to check out some beautiful piece of our region. At a lake we stopped at, thankfully the other people there had just departed, Syr took my pants down and spanked me again, another discipline for chewing my nail.

And, I had to learn a lesson in remembering She is in charge when I tried to micromanage her navigating to get us home.

I feel very owned, very safe, and very loved today.

Now, if I could just continue to improve on that nail-biting habit and avoid future punishments, things would be just GRAND!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thank you so much for sharing this - such a wonderfully lucid description of your experience. Marvellous...Inspirational in its candour too!