Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sunday Devotional

I was reminded last night how very lucky I am to have such a loving and trustworthy Owner.

As my Daddy, She is my everything, full of praise but not afraid to discipline me when I need it. She is the one whose approval I need when I accomplish something. She is the One I trust to protect me and keep me safe. She is the holder of my heart.

As my Owner, She is my very breath. She looks after my well-being as a whole, ensuring that I do not run away from things I am afraid of, making me step outside my "little box", my comfort zone, encouraging me and making sure that I do not back down from all the wonderful things that can happen in my future if I let them. She holds me accountable to a high standard of behavior because She knows the person I want to be, and so She helps make me aware when I backslide and She helps push me when I need it so that I can be even better.

My Syr. My Wife, My Best Friend, and My Very Own Butch... my Beloved.

Yes, I am a very lucky girl indeed.


No comments: