Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Devotional

There was no devotional post last week because both my Owner and I blitzed doing it. I think it happened because we were in such good moods that day and just got off on the right foot so the day just flowed and so the devotional slipped both our minds. I suppose that's not a bad thing, but I do like what the devotionals have been doing for my frame of mind on Sundays.

I woke up a bit grumpy, must have got up on the wrong side of the bed. I think it's mostly because I was having serious adventurey type dreams so I went from that to the alarm going off and having to get up (in spite of several attempts at "snoozing" through the alarm.  I'm still feeling a bit out of sorts, and a bit ungrounded though I'm not exactly sure why.  It might have something to do with a class I have scheduled for today. My last class didn't go very well so I think there might be some underlying nerves about that. Hmm. That makes sense. But, I'm actually looking forward to it for the most part because I'm excited about the subject matter. Just have to remember to have a good lunch before I go this time.


This last week has been, for the most part, pretty good. Had a really nice Friday evening and Saturday with my Owner. Yesterday, we spent most of the day doing some chores together, getting the outside cleaned up and doing some of the first gardening of the season.  I got some great little girl time too because I got so little helping Her in the garden. And, we snuggled up and had a movie night last night, too. It was really good quality time.

No comments: