Saturday, June 30, 2007

Feeling Her

"Describe how it feels to feel my marks at "inappropriate" times?"

I should clarify that when Syr assigned this particular topic, She clarified that "inappropriate" is referring to times like when I am at work, or doing more mundane, non D/s related activities.

Marking me has become something that Syr does regularly now. Not often, by any means, but definitely regularly. We both enjoy the effects both during the scene and for days afterwards and the spaces I reach as a result of Her knife on my back.

Recently, we both got tattoos which symbolize our relationship to each other. Mine features symbology which identifies me as queer, a femme, and as Her property. Hers identifies Her as queer, a butch, and as my Owner.

My tattoo is on my back, near the top of it, creeping up onto the back of my neck, a place that holds significance as Syr often grips the back of my neck right in that very spot, and used to mark me in that spot on my upper back. Now, She marks me slightly lower, underneath the tattoo.

She got a new knife, razor sharp a couple weeks ago. She marked me with it and we both loved the sensation, though because it was so sharp, it left very clean smooth lines which stung only right after, but healed VERY quickly (within 24 hrs, all sting was gone).

Formerly, I would feel the 'sting' for days. So we're shopping for a knife that while sharp, is not TOO sharp. What we do isn't cutting, it's more like scratching.

As to the topic, what I am used to is feeling the sting for days afterwards on my back. I'd feel Her marks when my shirt brushed my back, or when I pressed or leaned back against a chair. When I wanted to remind myself, I'd reach back and run my fingers lightly over the raised lines that lingered.

A few weeks ago, I was having a very stressful time at work, and whenever I felt overwhelmed, I would lean back in my chair to feel that light sting on my back, reminding myself that I belong to Her, that I'm cared for and safe. It was reassuring and thrilling, simultaneously.

It can also be exciting, to sit in a meeting with coworkers and feel the physical sensation that reminds me that while I am confident and powerful within my work, I also am a full time slave.

So there is a thrill aspect, as well as a comforting aspect. It is like walking around all day with a delicious secret that is all my own. I suppose one could compare it to wearing no underwear and going out to a fancy dinner. It's a naughty secret, a 'taboo' secret. And it feels wicked.

And that definitely appeals to the bad-girl parts of me!

2 comments:

Dee said...

I can 100% relate to this post! What we do isn't cutting, it's more like scratching. Adonis does much the same to me, which leaves wonderful marks and a wonderful burn. Which is the point, is it not? Leaving something that means I think of him, and of my submission, whenever something brushes across them.

I found your blog through The Exchange. I think I'll stick around and read some more - I like your writing style.

xx Dee

lunaKM said...

Hi!

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do me a favor.

I'm asking everyone who has my blog linked on their blog to help me get the word out about my Blogathon for Charity efforts. All I'm asking is a post or two written about it, or crossposting my original Blogathon post a couple of times before the day of the event on July 28th. It doesn't have to be long, just a "Hey check out what luna's doing for charity!" is okay.

I would be honored if you would consider pledging as well, if you have the change to spare. You can read about my upcoming 24 hour blogging for charity on this post: http://www.the-iron-gate.com/blog/2007/07/05/blogathon-2007/

I also have a few pages on my blog talking about my chosen charity and how to sponsor me.

Thank you so much in advance!

--luna
http://www.the-iron-gate.com/blog/