Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Naked.

Syr and I took a walk this evening, and as we were strolling, Syr told me about a news blurb She'd caught on a national news network today.

The story is easily summarized in one sentence:
A woman was seen going into a convenience store and purchasing a pack of cigarettes wearing nothing but high heeled shoes and a necklace before climbing into the passenger seat of a ferrari just before the car sped away.

She let me think about this for a moment, turning it over in my mind a little as Her eyes glinted slyly. She smiled as the potential implications washed over me.

Nothing but a "necklace" and a pair of high heeled shoes, hmm?

Obviously it could be any wealthy man and his girlfriend's kinky fantasy, as the image of a nude woman wearing a necklace is probably erotic for a great many people.

But the implications that instantly occurred to the both of us were much more exciting to entertain:

~That the "necklace" was more than just a piece of jewelry, but a symbol of ownership.
~That the woman who went to purchase cigaerrettes was purchasing them for her Master... or Mistress.
~That the trip to the store was a test of obedience and service, rather than random thrill-seeking.

Syr asked me to put myself in her shoes (so to speak). How I would feel if it were me, if all the social, legal, and ethical considerations of the situation were not there, leaving me unfettered.

Being nude is something that makes me feel particularly vulnerable, even in private. Being exposed to Syr while She examines me, or grooms me, or looks closely at my most secret places is one thing that drops me into one of the most intense little space that I can experience. The idea of being nude in public at Syr's command.... well the very thought makes me tremble inside, clench with blissful wishful thinking, blush with the heat of being forced to do something so unnatural to my shy self, and quake with fear.

The idea of being able to be obvious about my slavery is incredibly appealing and intoxicating. It's not possible nor ethical nor appropriate for society as it exists today and given our personal situation, but the idea of a society where it is acceptable is nothing but thrilling to think about.

I would adore living in a society where I could walk several steps behind Syr, my thick leather collar around my neck, a chain leash dangling from my throat to the leather handle around Her wrist for a casual walk down the street.

For now, I will content myself with the subtle and intense energy of our exchange and with the anticipation of a weekend alone for our first wedding anniversary in 12 days.... a weekend when we can explore and enjoy some more 'obvious' D/s time together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there...I have been lurking about for a bit and enjoy your blog a great deal. I hope you dont mind, but I added you to my links. If you should not want your link on my page, just say the word and I will remove it post haste. I look forward to getting to know you.

hugs
~m

lunaKM said...

Heh, yeah I saw the picture to go with the news article. Here

It appears that this woman does it often. Maybe she's just strayed from the nudist colony? :P

--luna

alena said...

m -

Thank you very much, and please feel free to link me... I will add you as well.

luna -

*grins* Thanks for the link and photos -- Syr and I enjoyed the story... I still enjoy speculating... ;)