Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Face Slapping


I'd been hinting..

.. and just outright saying... lately.. that i wanted to explore face slapping with Syr.

Why? I'm not really sure. Something told me that it was safe to explore with Her. It wouldn't be about how hard She could hit me, and I knew it wouldn't be about the pain itself, but about the experience, the psychological effect.

Syr was hesitant, because it's something you have to approach with some delicacy. We had several conversations, discussing feelings and possible reactions on both our sides. She was concerned about context being incredibly important. She had playfully lightly slapped my cheeks before when we had been goofing off, which was what brought this fascination to the surface for me in the first place, but neither of us had approached it from a mor serious place at all.

And then, a little over a week ago, She took the next step.

I was on my knees at Her feet, looking up at Her, and with Her eyes locked on mine, she slapped my left cheek first with Her right hand. It wasn't hard, but my dear Goddess it plummeted me into little space faster than anything else ever has. She repeated, the slaps slightly harder and I don't know if I moaned or I whimpered but I felt that I must have.

I could feel the heat rushing through me. This was something that made me feel so incredibly owned. She used Her left hand on my right cheek, then, alternating firm slaps. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks and it sent jolts down my spine and straight to my clit. I could have writhed for Her, I could have begged for Her. The feel of Her hands on my face in that way was something I would have never dreamed could have been so pleasurable. But it was... incredibly so.

I could feel the inside of me churning with desire for more, and for harder slaps. Neither of us want Her to mark or bruise my face, but I wanted more, so much more.... it was amazing.

Even reliving it by writing about it has me squirming in my seat. I can imagine all the ways She might employ this technique. I understand, though, the need for caution when it comes to context. It has to be very clear to us both that we are in a D/s space, that we both feel safe and know that it's not just coming out of the blue. It has to be very deliberate.

But it's amazing.

I have this fantasy now. I can see me under Her as She drives Her cock deep and hard into me, holding Herself inside me, pressed so hard that my vision is blurred and then the slow deliberate tug on the back of my hair as She makes sure I am looking up at Her, the whispered command to open my eyes, to look at Her, and the gentle touch of Her fingers as she brushes the hair out of my eyes, clearing the way.... and then two or three carefully delivered slaps to my face, and as the heat spreads along my cheeks, She drives hard and fast into me, pushing me to that edge and holding me there like She loves to do... over and over again....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

I was with a woman once who liked face slapping but I could never bring myself to slap her. It is definitely something both parties need to discuss at length and be sure about; I totally get that.

Anonymous said...

fantastic blog girl. i LOVE having my face slapped & have written a few post on my own blog about it. So many emotions come with it...& the subspace! wow!

kajira{MJ}

alena said...

Thank you, kajira! :)

I've added your blog to my list of favorites!

~alena

Anonymous said...

ooh thanks alena, i've added you too!

kajira{MJ}

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, great stories. I would love to read more, being as I don't find many female slaves with female owners, as in my own case.

alena said...

Thank You, Miss Fran...

I, too, have noticed an underwhelming number of F/F M/s style relationships talked about in blogs... but then I haven't looked terribly hard...

I, myself, am in a butch-femme relationship/marriage that is also M/s which seems to be even more rare! :)

I enjoy posting here, though Syr has me focusing on the novel at present, I am sure my entries will be more frequent once my novel deadline is past...

~alena

Dee said...

This is something I've been thinking on for a while. Adonis and I have been experimenting with breast slapping (which I really like and dislike!) but the idea of face slapping is one that keeps cropping up for me.

I think it's something I need to talk to Adonis about. Thank you for your post - it was very interesting reading.

xx Dee