Friday, November 03, 2006

Full time submission...



Living in Her home has been an adjustment. I'm not exactly sure, yet how well I've made the transition, though I know we are still feeling our way around an in person, true 24/7 dynamic. It is interesting to see the ways that my submission will naturally show itself, or the pleasure I can take in the simplest of things.
I have found myself positively luxuriating in daily tasks. When Syr gets up in the morning, so do I. I pack Her lunch or prepare Her coffee or breakfast. Once I've sent her off, I go about some daily household tasks. The one consistent task is that I make the bed each morning. Something so simple and yet so divinely submissive to take the pleasure in doing it well so that when she goes into the bedroom each evening to get ready for bed, she is reminded of this small task that I have completed for Her.
We were talking recently about a passage I read on another slave's journal. A comment about how a 'true' slave does not say no and expect it to mean something. We had a lengthy intellectual discussion about this and discovered much about each other. It was actually very productive, because while we both maintain the belief that I always have the right to tell her what I think, feel, want, and need, I still leave it to her to make the final decision. The thing is, that as Her slave, Her wife... Her partner in life... as all of those things, I trust Her that if I express my inability or discomfort to do something that She make the choice that is best for me. It may not match up with what I think I want/need, but it generally is a choice that is beneficial to us *both* not just to Her.
Perhaps our view on D/s, on an M/s style dynamic is different than others. After all, my first and only concern should be Her pleasure and satisfaction, should it not? Yet is that realistic? In our very successful (for us) dynamic, not so much... for others? Absolutely.
There is a divine respect that we hold for each other and it shows in every interaction, every scene, in every time we make love, in every act of service that I offer and in every command that She issues.
And that, is the undercurrent of all that we are to each other and all that we will be. Forever.
But, that is all for now... for I have a story I am writing, for NaNoWriMo. *smiles* In part, it tells my journey, interwoven with a great deal of fiction, but in keeping with the general truth of my growth as a person and within my lifestyle. It is becoming an intellectually collaborative effort between Syr and I, though the writing will be mine alone until the 50,000 word mark at least. She will be helping with editing and making it a better and better story after that. We both love the plot and theme of it so much that we are hoping to pursue publication if the story comes out as we both hope it will. No pressure. ;) In all seriousness I am having fun with it. But, I am not as far along as I should be so off I go to get some more written...

No comments: