Friday, November 14, 2014

Packing. And I don't mean for a trip...

So, Syr has new(ish) jeans. And She wears them to work pretty regularly. I couldn't be happier that She's wearing jeans. And Her belt. Regularly. Because I think that's hot.

Sidenote: This morning while Syr was putting on Her belt, we were talking when suddenly She said She better stop and wait to finish because I won't hear anything until Her belt is on. I didn't hear Her when She said that. But when I tried to start talking, I drooled a little. True story.

Anyway, these new jeans are not quite so skin-tight as Her previous pair. Which leaves room for, well....

Her cock.

So, the other night, we were having a quiet night in, playing video games together, enjoying some couch time. And I went out to walk the dogs. When I came back in, we played games for another hour or so before She finally made a comment that brought my attention to the fact that A: She'd changed into jeans at some point from her usual comfy at-home pants and B: She was packing Ripper, our favourite of Her cocks. *blinkblink*

It was pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie. It wasn't very long after that, that Syr had me naked, Her jeans still on, and was fucking me six ways from Sunday.

That night ended in screaming orgasms, a lot of tears (of the releasey-awesome variety) and a very, very satiated slave-girl.

It was a good night. ;)

1 comment:

Florida Dom said...

Sounds like a great night. Thanks for sharing.

FD