Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bruised and satiated

Syr and I had a check-in conversation the other day. Mostly what I wanted to do was touch base. I've been doing a lot of pro-active service, mostly domestic, lately and wanted to check in and make sure I was focusing my energies in a good direction and not overlooking things Syr would like me to be doing. I also wanted to review any current rules and expectations.

It ended up being a really good conversation and I walked away feeling clear on Syr's wishes/desires. Partly what was "different" about this talk for me was that my interest in approaching it was in meeting Syr's needs, in being an effective and useful slave, in knowing I was serving Her in a way She wanted to be served..... rather than worrying about my needs, my desires, etc.

When we got home that evening, I asked Syr for a beating. *grin*

Syr said maybe. ;)  And then mentioned She did have a nerf bat to try out (that I'd picked up many weeks ago at a discount store).

Needless to say... several hours and several bruises and a really good, hard, rough fucking later, I fell asleep in my Owner's arms, feeling content and contained.

This is what real life, 24/7 looks like for us. And it's amazing....

No comments: