Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New rituals

Syr implemented a new rule/ritual.

Within 10 minutes of either Her coming returning home or me returning home or (I should assume) upon waking if neither of us are going anywhere that day - I am to present myself, kneeling, bowing with my forehead on the floor.

"Who owns you?" She asks me.

"You do, Syr." I respond.

"Forever." She confirms.

"Yes, Syr." I reply.

It's a new rule. A new ritual. It's still something we're getting used to implementing. But I like it.... I like the way it feels.

Today, She put Her foot on the back of my neck.

And I could feel myself melting.

2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Nice to have new rituals. It shows how good your relationship is.

FD

just a girl said...

Thank you for the comment. Rituals have always been so grounding for me! :)