Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Keeping track of daily tasks

This is a very short post. My writing assignment will be posted later today or tomorrow.

But I had to share this fun and very interesting new way that Syr and I have found for tracking my daily tasks.

It's here if you want to see it.

It's designed for splitting up household chores among family members in a roleplay game-type setting but all the treasures, monsters, and so forth are completely customizeable.

You can see what this 'looks' like here.

There you can see what tasks I have logged. In my case I'm not messing with the attributes but each task has a set amount of gold that can be earned and each task has a specific set of treasures that could be happened upon (50% chance of finding treasure) and all are very ... D/s oriented.

This way, Syr doesn't have to find the privacy to specifically ask me what I completed that day and perhaps we could also work out consequences (negative and positive) but at least now there's a way Syr can check in at any time to see how I'm doing. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome way to use it!

alena said...

*winks* Thanks ;)