Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A change in perspective...

The day before yesterday, my Owner was having one of those days where her body was just sore. She was having a bad knee day, and her shoulder's been bothering her.

We'd had a short argument, or rather more accurately - a few minutes of tension which dissolved rather quickly, all things considered.

Shortly after, as Syr was still in her work clothes, I offered to remove her belt for her. She put her hands in her pockets and just looked at me with that "go ahead..." look. And so I locked eyes with her as I slowly unbuckled and then removed her belt, looping it and handing it to her as I turned to place both hands on the counter, sticking my bottom out rather enticingly.

Syr obliged with first a couple and then many more expertly delivered strikes to my backside with her belt, something that's always made me weak-kneed. Afterward, I asked her if she wanted to see her handiwork.... and she tugged my pants and panties down, revealing my reddened bottom. Running her nails along my sensitive skin, pinching, grabbing, and delivering a few stinging bare-handed slaps.

And then she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.... and I knew she was going to fuck me.

She strapped her cock on and then pulled those sexy blue jeans back on.....  she stood in front of me and pulled me close, pulled my mouth onto her cock. Something I've always loved to do, but something that used to make me feel... powerful... yet somehow I felt.... taken and submissive more than I felt powerful. She knows how much I love to suck her cock, and knows it's her with all the power.... and so I gave into that.

She pulled away and beckoned me to the bed, but I hesitated.  As sexy as all of this was, I was legitimately concerned for her body and checked in - wondering if it was really going to be okay with her knee and shoulder and so on. She got this evil twinkle in her eye and I knew she had a plan.

And.... yes... she did.

She sat on the bed, me standing in front of her.... and calmly told me that I was going to ride her.

.....

Oh.

See, in the past that was only something I did occasionally and when I did I often felt rather... um... power trippy?  But, suddenly, I got very little and nervous and worried and shy. I didn't know how I felt about being on top! I was in a subbie head space and not exactly sure how it'd feel to be on top...... but it was clear I didn't have a choice.

Syr laid back and I wanted to bury my face in her chest and hide.... but she pulled me on top of her. And soon her cock was inside me and there I was... naked and moving on top of her, feeling the rough denim of her blue jeans against my sensitive bottom, feeling her hands on me..... and I got quickly lost.

I'd never imagined I could feel so little and so NOT in control while on top! She touched and held me, pulled me close, kissed me, took my breath, told me when I must stop and when I could move. And it ended up being not only incredibly hot but unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

Sometimes it stuns me how the things that used to make me feel like I had all the power, now seem to be the things that make me feel the most deliciously powerless.

Something tells me that we'll be playing that game again before too long...

No comments: