Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thoughts

Recently after some big ah ha moments with my Owner, She decided to give me a circular series of writing tasks - topics that repeat and this has taken the majority of my writing focus lately. Because the work is more stream of consciousness, it's written for Her eyes only and I haven't been posting it here. But I realized that it's nice sometimes just to note the little moments too...

So here I am.

Remembering that being in this relationship, this marriage - and this dynamic takes constant attention, mindfulness, and dedication. Sometimes those things slip - and when they do, they need a little kick in the ass. But lately I feel like I've been doing the kicking when it needs it so that it's not just Syr having to do it, which feels like growth and healthy and stuff. :) So there's that.

No comments: