Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just what was needed....

Syr and I have had a very emotional and stressful couple of days. Some stuff happened at Her day job that was really, really wrong and we're looking at next steps - and also some waiting to see if the job will do the right thing.... so lots of pontificating and talking things out and playing out what we would do in various situations/scenarios depending on how it plays out, etc.

On my end, I've been (am) so angry on Her behalf, so fierce about this whole thing, that I kept bursting into tears. I just didn't know what to do with all that anger. I was so worked up and upset and angry and frustrated and sad.

Syr got things emotionally back on track by first unexpectedly giving me a delicious slap across the face, dropping me into sub-space just.like.that. After that, She ordered me to serve Her a tea, naked and on my knees - since we had the house to ourselves.  It was really nice just sitting at Her feet, vulnerable and little, while we talked. She held my hand and drank Her tea and other than the fact that I was naked and on the floor, the conversation was totally normal. There's something extra-blissful about these "normal" D/s moments, these ones that integrate into whatever we're doing. These are the moments that make what we are to each other a lifestyle and not just a string of "scenes" attached to each other.

After a while, Syr slid Her desk chair away from the computer and announced that She was going to fuck me.

*shiver-purr*

She ordered me on to the bed and gave me a long-awaited, and much needed spanking. With my ass still toasty-warm from that, She ordered me onto my back and proceeded to fuck me... well... and hard.

She got into all those perfect positions, the ones that trigger the most intense, emotional, orgasms and ordered me to cum until I physically couldn't anymore and then asked me to do it again. She pushed me past speechlessness, past tears, to full on ugly-cry because the sensations were all so intense. And it was... exactly what I needed.

I don't remember much after that. Except that we went to sleep.

This morning, She wanted me to wake up with Her and used ice to "motivate" me out of bed. After our morning coffee, She threatened me with ice, just playfully, and reminded me what She's done to me with ice, before.

I may have let a "oh yes please, Syr" slip out before I took the time to really think about it. ;) Oops. (heh)

Fast forward... and I'm on the bed, on all fours with I don't know how many ice cubes melting inside me and a whole lot more orgasms tearing through me. There may have been more crying. I honestly don't remember, even though it was only a couple hours ago...

Either way. I'm sitting here, feeling very warm, fuzzy, well-used, owned, happy, and grateful. It was just what was needed...

No comments: