Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gratitude

Yesterday, I was excitedly trying to explain to my Owner how the fact that I'd been bothered by a messy bed and felt like it needed to be fixed right away (as proof of a formed habit) made me proud of my new habit of making it every single day. But, She kept interrupting me to inform me that I should be grateful that I get to serve Her in that way. I thought She was missing the point, that I had noticed the new habit and was proud of myself. Really, I'd been missing the point. The exciting part really is that I am lucky enough to live the lifestyle I love - in service to someone I truly love and respect in all ways. And so in hindsight, I realize that the point really IS the gratitude. Thank You, Syr - for the granting me the privilege of serving You.

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Your welcome lg