Saturday, February 09, 2013

Moment of Passion

One of the best parts about moving... is extra alone time with Syr while we work to clean and paint the old place.

Yesterday, we went over to do some painting. Just Syr and I.  Total privacy and a totally empty house.

No more than fifteen minutes after our arrival, we were making out in the living room.... Syr pressing me into the wall as She totally claimed my mouth, running Her hands along my neck, sliding them under my shirt to cup my breasts, roll and pinch my nipples.

And no more than a minute or two after that and She was tugging my pants down and I was pulling my shirt and bra up over my head.  We managed not to break stride with our passionate kisses, all while we got closer and closer to the stairs.

And then, there I was... buck naked on the stairs with Syr's fingers driving into me and begging to cum for Her.

A moment or two to recover and then (after getting washed up and my clothes back on), we got started on the painting.

We may have had one or two additional make-out sessions as well that night.

Oh yeah. We've got our mojo back.

No comments: