Friday, December 26, 2008

Holidays with Daddy


This was an amazing holiday with my Daddy!

For presents, i got my Daddy a new dremel-style tool, a Happy Bunny calendar, an LED flashlight multi-tool thingie, and a Bread Machine which was Her big gift.... oh yes and a Costco-sized package of yeast for bread-making so She could start right away. *grins*  

Daddy got me the Onyx booster deck for my Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot game,  Animal Crossing City Folk for the Wii, an Idog Amp'd, and most special of all: a new bracelet-collar to wear.  My last one broke several months ago and I had been missing this physical reminder of Her ownership.

It feels good to finger it, touch it, look at it, feel the weight of it on my wrist, like a security blanket.  Maybe that's silly, it is - after all - just an object and does not make or break my status as Her owned little girl and slave.   But that's ok.  I love to love it. :)




No comments: