Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grounded


Syr and I went away this weekend. One of the things I had been so desperately looking forward to was a good, solid beating. Not the quiet, more subtle kinds of pain play that can take me where I need to go, but the raw, earthy good old-fashioned beating.

There’s been so much going on in my life, more than I ever thought possible. So much of this stuff has had me feeling lost and unbalanced, scared and worried. It’s all resolving over time, but the more lost and floundering I got to feeling, the more I wanted to feel the steadying thud of a flogger on my shoulder blades.

I didn’t want to push for it, because the energy has to be right between us for it to happen the right way, but I opened the suitcase and invited Syr to fill it with whatever She wanted for the weekend.

I can’t tell you all how my heart skipped when I saw her pack the leather collar, the cuffs, the nipple clamps, the leash, and the flogger (along with Her two favorite cocks). I knew, then, that I would most likely be getting what I’d so desperately been needing.

Our first night at the hotel, we were both tired and still tense from life these last couple of months, so we spent it bathing and snuggling and doing other relaxing things.

But, Saturday evening..... Syr didn’t hold back at all. She built a fire in the fireplace in our room. She ordered me out of the robe I was dressed in and had me bring back to Her the cuffs and collar. I knelt, naked, at Her feet while She locked the collar around me and strapped my cuffs onto my wrists and ankles. When She pulled the cool chainlink leash out of her pocket and clipped it to my collar, I quivered with the subtle security and subspace that began to wash over me.

I sat at Syr’s feet while She held the leash in front of the fire for some time. When She decided it was time to get started, She turned me to face Her and clipped the nipple clamps on in such a way that the movements of the leash would catch the chain attached to the clamps which sent shivers through me.

I remember that She clipped my wrists together behind my back, and I remember Her tossing me forward onto the bed which put me straight into a gigglefit. It was quite comical – you’d have had to see it.

I remember Her hands on my ass, warming me up there some, and then the kiss of the flogger on my ass, but mostly on my shoulder blades. It begins to blur then. I remember I felt the stings more keenly and there were certain angles that really just didn’t work at all, but over time, the rythmic thud of the flogger swept me away.

I remember that She stopped more than once and laid across my back, biting my shoulder at my neck on each side, and I remember the way that made me yelp and sink even deeper, all at the same time.

And after the pain had brought me to the malleable, floaty place that we both so adore, She pulled me to Her and drove Her cock inside me and took me to a place wholly higher and sharper but still floaty and warm.

And when She had taken Her fill of me, to the point where I could not form words, but could merely point and mumble, She pulled me into Her arms, into that place on her shoulder that is my pillow, and I fell asleep.

It was a wonderful experience, and the following night, I got the nerve to beg a spanking before Syr made love to me, and was so glad I had. She pulled me over my lap and spanked my ass until it was hot and the warmth flooded through me before taking me once more...

Ahh yes...

I am a lucky, lucky slave.

3 comments:

Death, like a cheap whore, comes for everyone said...

i sometimes i wonder what i like more.. the spankings with the crop, or whatever She chooses, or after, when she wipes my tears away and holds me, kisses my cheeks and pets me

Death, like a cheap whore, comes for everyone said...

hi, its me again :D i have to say that out of all the blogs i read, yours is my favorite. i hope all is well, and hope to hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

i was so glad to see that you had posted a new entry. i hope that things straighten out for you soon. in the meanwhile it's nice to have wonderful bonding weekends like the one you just described. :)