Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Reset.

Privacy is awesome.

For the first time - ever - Syr and I are living on our own, just the two of us. All the privacies!

The other day, Syr bent me over and caned my ass until I squealed. A lot. It was unpleasant but the heat on my bum that radiated for the hour or two following was rather divine.

I really don't like sting. I really really don't. But I can't deny that anytime I get a good beating, the feelings that follow are pretty wonderful.

But .... later that night... life got even better.

Syr bent me over and gave me a delicious, delicious beating with Her belt. It had been sooo long since I'd felt the leather of Her belt on my bare skin and it was wonderful in every way.

After my sound beating, Syr took me hard, from behind until I begged to cum....

And then flipped me over to continue driving into me for... I don't know how long... before She let me... and by then my orgasm was so intense that I was crying.. hard.

I can't remember how many times I came. But I remember the way my thighs wouldn't stop shaking for almost an hour afterward.

And I managed to give Syr multiples too. ;) A good night. For sure.

And the best part? Getting to just toddle off to the bathroom naked for clean-up time without worrying about anyone seeing us.

Bliss.

No comments: