Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Had a dream

Last night... or rather, this morning, I had a dream that I was in big trouble. And Syr had ordered me into the bedroom where She'd "prepared" my punishment.

When I showed up, She was on the bed and She had TWO video cameras set up. One to the side of the bed, and one at the end of the bed both aimed AT the bed. She was sitting on the bed with a sly smile and I knew, in that moment that She was going to give me an Over The Knee paddling, and film it!

It never occurred to me if it was something She was going to be live streaming... or recording to torment me with later... or post somewhere.

But it got me VERY worked up. And I didn't want to wake up.

I woke up with a little exhibitionist tingle and craving a good beat-down, if you know what I mean...

No comments: