Saturday, March 12, 2011

Satisfied

I'm absolutely one hundred percent positive that I have felt this satisfied before, but to be completely frank, i can't remember, exactly, maybe because I'm feeling so damn good right this very moment. ;)

Last night, after writing, I had to take my Owner to work and then begin the torture. I decided to snag Rosie because she is small and would fit in my pajama pocket and could be easily hidden if I was struck by a sudden loss of privacy.

Rosie is a small, fits great in the palm, battery operated vibrator, one of the very few small vibrators that don't suck, but then I have always been a huge fan of Fun Factory products. ;) This particular vibe is great because it doesn't look particularly naughty, has a bunch of fun settings, and has that nice smooth round top so I can just set it in the right spot and leave it.. After all, if I was going to have to masturbate (but not cum) once every thirty minutes for a minute at a time, this seemed the logical choice.

So I did that every thirty minutes for a minute - using my iPod stopwatch app to keep track, and I must say that a minute was too short. It wasn't long enough to get me close enough to be as torturous as I think my Owner had intended. I blamed Rosie's passivity for this and so for the last three or four sessions, I used my fingers instead, trying to focus really hard on trying to get close to cumming.... this was more torturous but the minute was still too short. Maybe two minutes, if I was really focused, or three if I was using Rosie would have been more effective - in the way that my Owner wanted it to be effective, I should say. Though I do give myself major good girl props for trying to torture myself at the level I knew my Owner expected. *pats self on back*

In any case, suffice to say, that after an entire evening of torturing myself, I was REALLY glad to see my Owner when the time came to pick Her up from work. And She seemed to be in a particularly good mood when She got in the car. It was obvious that She was enjoying the hell out of torturing me! Then, I went and admitted that I still had Rosie in my pocket. I'd been in a rush to get out the door to be there on time and didn't want to run back upstairs to hide Rosie away. I don't know why I mentioned it, I guess I thought She'd be amused. I did not expect Her to ask me to pull over, and instruct me to put Rosie back between my legs (thankfully over my clothes), and then had me continue to drive.... to McDonalds.... go through the drive through... order a snack for us to share.... pay... the whole bit.... it was actually pretty difficult. I was so worked up already, and trying to keep a straight face and not let my arousal show on my face as I placed our order... was no small feat.

Thankfully, She allowed me to remove it shortly after leaving McDonalds. ;) But when we got home, I wanted to go straight upstairs (no passing go!) and that, we did.

To my relief, She asked for Ripper and the thigh harness. There's something about that combination that is so incredibly intense. Ripper has so much texture and is the perfect length. Combining the thigh harness which allows my Owner to use more force and pressure and the angle of using Her leg allows Her to get so much deeper made me absolutely crazy!

I was begging before long, it was so intense, and She gave me permission to cum, and then ordered me to cum again and again and again until I didn't think I could again. I grabbed Rosie, wanting so badly to cum clitorally while She was fucking me, but I was having issues... nothing was working the way I wanted... not to mention that I was ridiculously slippery. So after commanding several more internal orgasms from me, my Owner used Her fingers... I was so grateful... and She made me cum so fast and hard... and then She kept going! She has this trick that makes me feel like She has three fingers all on my clit at the same time, stimulating it from different angles... and once She started doing that, with me still overly sensitive from already having had several orgasms, I went crazy... I was almost too sensitive, but She wouldn't let up. She ordered me to cum again and again... and again... i was pleading with Her to stop, that I didn't think i could cum again but every time I was sure my body just could not or would not allow ANOTHER one, She ordered it - and I did it.

I passed out briefly.... but She woke me up.... just long enough to wrap me up, snuggle me close, and hold me until I fell fast asleep.

It's no wonder I woke up in such a fantastic mood!!

6 comments:

Kelly A Egan said...

these last two posts are so beautiful.

I'm not sure if your Syr allows you to answer questions about her, but I'm really interested in whether she lets you give her orgasms and how you do this for her.

If that's something she's not comfortable letting you discuss, I totally understand. Reading your accounts always give me ideas. ;)

alena said...

Hi Kelly...

Yes, She does. I've had some past traumas so exploration in this area is actually pretty limited for me, but is not because Syr doesn't allow it, but because it is something that I struggle with. She often is able to orgasm while fucking me, simply from the pressure of Her cock against Her body.... when She can't, She often will use fingers right after and occasionally I will assist with this.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly A Egan said...

fuck. The above poster was me. My husband (long story) is always somehow logged in on my computer. I need to figure out how to stop that from happening. Anyway, what I said was:

Thanks for your response. I have no experience with strap-ons, so I don't know anything about what it does for the person wearing. I am in a long distance relationship with my girl and she's the first woman I've ever wanted to be with.

I love to read your accounts though, my girl is quite like you in a lot of ways. I'm so curious about what you mean, but I won't ask you to elaborate. Your relationship and what you share here is really beautiful. I'm so glad I stumbled across you. x

alena said...

Aww, thank you, Kelly!

Being able to orgasm from the pressure caused by a strap on is a bit of a mystery to me, too, I must admit (since I only experimented with them a few times long ago) but it varies wildly for each person. They now sell textured inserts to increase stimulation for the wearer (one is called the magic carpet - lol) and some types of wearable dildos/cocks have a smaller part that can be inserted into the wearer, like the feeldoe... which we haven't tried. :)

Kelly A Egan said...

oh I see, well that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying <3